Tonight my son reminded me of one his favourite rhymes, called Teddy Bear. So I located my teddy bear puppet and created this little video. If you are feeling energetic you can stand up tall and then do the actions yourself, pretending that you are the teddy bear.
For other ideas of Kodály inspired rhymes and songs you may want to take a look at some of these links below:-
- Lyrics and sheet music to Teddy Bear Teddy Bear – http://kodaly.hnu.edu/song.cfm?id=877
- Australia Kodály – https://kodaly.org.au/south-australia-early-childhood-conference-report/
- Singing games for children – http://www.singinggamesforchildren.com/?LMCL=zZLEwL and
- Call and response – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjilygNCbNwd1Uhe4UCKB6Y82KrDDECvD
- Collins, teach music through rhymes – https://freedomtoteach.collins.co.uk/teaching-music-rhymes/
- King County Library, featuring video with actions – https://kcls.org/content/teddy-bear-teddy-bear/