What is the challenge?
With our 12 week beginner’s meditation challenge, you will receive 90 days of beginner meditation training.
Who is it for?
Cost: FREE between April and June 2021
Start Date: Monday 12th April 2021. However, you may sign up for this challenge at any time during the month of April 2021.
What you will receive: An email each day (for the duration of the challenge) containing a short video with your meditation for that day. In addition, each week you will receive a PDF Worksheet containing the basics of the meditation that you are learning for that coming week. There is also space for you to write your answers to the meditation activities set for you that week.
- You will learn the basics of meditation.
- You will be able to say your own meditations to yourself wherever you are, at any time of the day.
- You will find your own space, your own peace and calm.
- You will be equipped to create and say your own meditations to allow you to destress and relax.
- You will establish a new habit where meditating becomes a daily routine.
- You will use meditating and journalling to facilitate personal vision, goals and intention setting.
Our Training Schedule
Focussed Awareness Meditations
Create your own personalised meditations that you can use any time of the day or night to help you to relax and to find your calm space.Learn more
Create your own positive affirmation meditations to help lift the spirits.Learn More
Body Scan Meditations
Create your own body scan meditations to be present and aware.Learn More
- Week 4 – Grounding Meditation
- Week 5 – Golden Suns Meditation
- Week 6 – Loving Kindness Meditation
- Week 7 – Meditation Coaching for Intention Setting
- Week 8 – Meditation Coaching for Goal Setting
- Week 9 – Meditating daily to make this part of your routine
- Week 10 – Meditating daily
- Week 11 – Meditating daily
- Week 12 – Meditating is now a daily habit
To take a look at the course website, click here.